LR: It's 2008 LR: It's 2008

Amazing.

One good thing; I really hate when people are just making black lines on white background, which you didn't. I can see you actually put some effort into this stick movie. Great work.

I don't really have any constructive critism but I think you just deserve to hear my opinion.

Little-Rena responds:

I didn't want to mess up the look of the preloader.

That VDay Collab That VDay Collab

Decent I suppose.

this movie is above average, can't really say that it is a masterpiece, but it's definatly not junk.
you managed to put feelings in it. the graphic wasn't great but the feelings and spirit you put in the movie covered that.

ok, I'm just writing anything... well, it was violent. two shots in the head is more than enough. overall it was a good movie. I'll give you a 7 / 10 and I believe that's a fair score.

Little-Rena responds:

Yeah, maybe if I planed this collab in advance it could have been better, thanks for the review though :D

Clock_D_01 Clock_D_01

Pretty kewl.

Voice-of-god, you are so talented! There can not be anyone who would ever have such a great movie. it was almost perfect!

the plot... the characters... the music... Fantastic!!!

it really touched my heart!

thank you, you've made me realize alot, alot about the world we're living in. about myself. about different countries and different cultures.

SBSoaP SBSoaP

Woah!

Truly a masterpiece!

you know, I'm not very fond of clocks or clockcrew, I have no personal grudge or anything against them but you sure see alot of... well... movies that the authors haven't spent too much time on.

but this movie...

woah, this movie was awesome! the graphic was almost photo-realistic, seriously! the style, ohh I could go on and on forever about the style, but I wouldn't want to bore you so I'll just say that it was splendid! I liked the fact that you'd completly filled it with sound effects, it was basically a sound effect every third frame! the music was... well... not that good. but it was still pretty kewl! There wasn't any violence at all... I think, and i like that fact. there's too much blood in movies and games these days. sometimes you just want to take a break from it all. so that is why i like the "sam and max" and the harvest moon games. indeed. i mean; dude, make love not war! you didn't have any interactivity in the movie, but hell... a movies doesn't need more than that if you ask me, great job! and about the humour, well, I watched the movie this morning and it's now 8PM and I'm still laughing.

so if i should summarize:

Great movie, should be on the top50 list. I loved it, seriously!

remember...

WE SUPPORT COMMUNISM!

have a good day

/Shin00bi

Greetings Mortals Greetings Mortals

7 / 10

Best thing since sliced bread.

BruceCampbellClock responds:

Got that right!

Samurai Sword 5 Samurai Sword 5

Hello

I didn't watch this submission due to the point that I'm in a hurry and the big filesize, but I'm such a big fan of Samurais that i know that this movie can't be bad! so good work mate!

Dark-ChiCKeN responds:

Ohh =/ , i realy rope you can make it anytime, besides you shoud see episode 3 cause the samurai is not the prime hero,but in episode 8 he will show the real potential! So i hope you can see it when i submit!

Thanks man!

the thing from outerspace the thing from outerspace

2 out of 3

great movie, very well drawn, very nice sounds, nice atmosphere, great! except the ugly drawn with stupid annoying sounds middle part, now who the hell was that n00b making that one?

and now something for those who haven't seen this movie yet:

its an movie made by Bo Hernö AKA Grave88 who has also made alot of other great submissions here on NG which you really should see since their professionality!

this movie is, i dunno if its an sequel or just re-made version of the fim: John Carpenters The Thing! it's really worth seeing!

Jim VS Sonic Jim VS Sonic

tsss...

neither the movie was good nor the music.
the movie was short, the sprites was stolen, the music s**ked but there was one good thing though... Sonic Won, but seriously, he shouldn't have needed to transform into super sonic to do that, earthworm jim is clumsy (like shooting himself in the head) and not even cool!

Can't Touch B Can't Touch B

some things was good

I liked the song, and the preloader(don't ask me why) and the idea and it... at least was, clockday, so I'm voting 5! happy birthday

PotatoLock responds:

<3 J00

Power Of Thundera! Power Of Thundera!

damn good

I love thundercats, it's one of the best things that excist in this world, and you did a very good animation of panthro, please do more with thundercats, I'd really appreciate that!